Sunday, December 13, 2020

Advent week 3: Sunday - Letting Go That Which Is Not Working

 

Fall sunrise over the Potomac River

Blogging daily did not work the way I had planned. My family and being a worker in the world is the vocation God calls me to at this time.

The poem "She Let Go" by Safire Rose says it well. And thank you Jenice for the reference in the Saint George's Episcopal Church (Arlington) 2020 Virtual Advent Calendar.

I am not giving up blogging, I am confident new blog entries will occur, I just don't know when. Or how often.

A Prayer: Lord God, Thank You for what I have learned so far this Advent. Thank You for being with me and guiding me. Please continue to help me to do the work You have for me to do. And just as importantly, help me to care for myself appropriately as I continue to grow and live in this confusing,wonderful world. Amen.

No comments: